I don’t normally like fudge. I find it too sweet, and I hate it when it is too sugary. But then my friend made this one and I almost ate the whole lot. It was so smooth, and it’s easy to make.
With only 3 ingredients, anyone can do it!
Ok….so this doesn’t have anything to do with being healthy, but you will find the ingredients don’t have any preservatives in them. Also, you can be an instant hit with your friends and family if you make this.
Thanks to my friend Lara for sharing the recipe!
- 1 packet of chocolate melts (or milk chocolate 375gms)
- 1 395g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 1 knob of butter
Tools you will need
- Shallow baking tray
- Baking paper
- Double boiler (ie a pot with boiling water, with a medium-sized mixing
bowl over the top)
- Wooden spoon
- Silicon spatula to clean the fudge from the bowl
What to do
- Melt the chocolate in the double boiler
- Remove the bowl from the double boiler and place it on the bench
- Add the condensed milk and a knob of butter (how much is a knob? no idea really)
- Mix the ingredients together. Note: The mixture gets very thick very quickly. Don’t worry. Just keep trying to mix the ingredients together
- Pour onto the baking tray lined with baking paper
- Don’t try to smooth it out – it is impossible
- Chill, cut into pieces and enjoy!
Variation on this recipe
For Christmas I used dark chocolate and added 1/2 a capful of cointreau to the above recipe. It has been deemed better than the milk chocolate version!
One Comment Add yours